Monday, April 6, 2015

Stacked Spring Wreath

Hey there, friends!

I hope you all had a blessed Easter! We had an absolutely beautiful day! We had some amazing worship, delicious lunch at our favorite cajun restaurant (because doesn't cajun just scream Easter, hahaha!) and spent the afternoon playing in the yard!

I wanted to pop in today and let you know that I have a fun project up over at Wayfair. Remember my Stacked Autumn Wreath? Well, after being put away for Christmas she got a new makeover and is now my Stacked Spring Wreath! She's bright, and pretty, and I love the way she dresses up my door!


Hop on over to Wayfair and check it out! Maybe leave her some love? 

Love your story today!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...