Thursday, May 1, 2014

Where in the world is It's A Long Story?

Hey there, friends!

Did you sing the title of this post to the Carmen Sandiego theme song? Because I totally did! Who remembers that show? I was such a fan!

I'm busy getting ready for the 2:1 Conference (it starts tomorrow!!!), but I wanted to let you know where you can find me today. I'm sharing posts in two different places today!

First up, Monkey Muffins! Banana, and chocolate, and streusel, oh my!
You can read all about them at Fancy Little Things


Then I'm over at A Slocum Story talking about faith. Every wonder about provision, and if God really does provide in miraculous ways? Come on over and read all about it!

I've got another yummy summer recipe coming for you tomorrow, so check back in!

Be blessed,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...