Friday, March 22, 2013

Have a Great Morning with Aunt Jemima



Hey there friends.

Want a little peek into our mornings? Abbey has to be up and out the door 4 days a week, three for preschool and one for gymnastics. Here's a bit of what those mornings look like...

"Abbey....it's time to get up."

"Come one, honey bunny...up!"
(that right there is the face of a staller, ladies and gentlemen!)

"Do you want pancakes for breakfast?"

Ahhh....there it is! Pancakes for the win!

Unfortunately, not every morning has time for pancakes. At least not homemade ones. Enter Aunt Jemima Lil' Griddles!

Pancakes that I can stick in the microwave and have ready for the tiny child in less than a minute? With no mess? Bring. It. ON! 



Now, we're no strangers to frozen breakfasts. I've tried other frozen pancakes, but I think Aunt Jemima Lil' Griddles are my new favorite. The other's that I have tried have always been really sweet, which I don't get. Why do I need sweet pancakes? I'm going to put syrup on them! The Aunt Jemima  pancakes taste the closest to homemade that I have found. 


I also love that there isn't any junk in them. We are not food purists, not even close, but I do try to avoid things like High Fructose Corn Syrup and food dyes. You won't find any of those things in these pancakes! Actually, just about everything on the list of ingredients is something I have in my kitchen right now! (I'm fresh out of whey...darn it!)  How often does that happen?  With real eggs, milk, and sugar they really do live up to their tag line "every batch made from scratch". 

(This is what happens when she sees a camera...we're in for trouble!)

I love being able to give Abbey a great breakfast on busy mornings. She's a busy, growing girl, and needs her energy for the day. I am so grateful for companies like Aunt Jemima that help me do that in a healthy way.

Be blessed!

Heather

Thank you to Aunt Jemima Frozen Breakfast for being a sponsor. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...