Wednesday, March 13, 2013

5 Randoms

Hey there friends,

I wanted share a bit of myself with you all today, so here they are...5 random things about me!

1. I eat Egg McMuffins one layer at a time. Top english muffin, ham, egg, cheesy english muffin. I have my whole life. My husband looks at me like I'm crazy every. single. time.

2. I like cold Mac & Cheese. Homemade, Kraft, doesn't matter. It's great warm, but it's just as good straight out of the fridge (usually standing in the open door....don't judge me!)

3. I have a mild  pretty serious obsession with things matching. I can almost always match a color, even without having a sample with me. I would love to be one of those "perfectly mismatched" decorators, but it's just not going to happen.

4. I have to keep my nails short. Any more that half an inch of growth makes me absolutely crazy! I don't understand how people with long nails do life. More power to you if you do!

5. The scent of fresh dill literally makes me happy. Yes, I am swedish...how could you tell?

Wow...that was a lot of information about food! It's 11:15 and I'm hungry! Haha!

Have a blessed day!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...