Sunday, January 13, 2013

Our Week in Pictures

Hey friends!

Did you enjoy the ABC series this week? I had a lot of fun putting it together, so I hope you did!

Here's what happened around these parts this week...

Downton Abbey started. Our antenna (yep, antenna) chose Sunday night to not be able to find PBS. It was horrible. #firstworldproblems  #getsomeperspective  #forreal
I got caught up on my DA and some sewing, so..win win!

I've been trying so hard to get quiet time in every day. It doesn't always happen, but my Instagram girls are keeping me accountable!

We're seriously considering homeschooling Abbey starting in Kinder, and we've been doing some "trial runs" here at home on her days off from preschool. More on that later...

My super trendy, oh-so-stylish sister is turning 22 this week. Her birthday dinner of choice?

Yep.


Someone was a little excited. I'll let you decide if it was my tiny child or my husband. ; )

Oh, and speaking of exciting....

WE FOUND A RENTAL HOME!!!

There will be LOTS more coming about that. For those of you who may not know, we have been living with my parents for the past year and a half (big blessing, like BIG BIG blessing!). This is an exciting and mildly terrifying transition for us, and I'm excited to share it with you! I'll probably be pretty quiet over the next couple weeks as we prepare to move, but then you better believe I will have all sorts of fun things to show you!

life rearranged

Be blessed!

Heather


2 comments:

  1. Love Medieval Times! Congrats on your home! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to Medieval Times. It looks so fun. Congrats on your new rental home! That is WAY exciting and definitely a new chapter for you guys. Enjoy this new season, Heather!!

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...