Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's HERE!!

Hello friends!

I am something very exciting to share with you today.

Are you looking for a place to read, learn, grow, and interact with other Christian women? Want to learn more about this man called Jesus?

Come join me at the new, beautiful Fancy Little Things!

If you already know Fancy Little Things, everything you love is still there. All the fantastic ideas, DIYs, recipes and goodies. In fact, it's gotten even better! Over the next few months they will be rolling out an incredible list of new authors!

Do you have a blog or a shop? Come join our directory! It's also a great place to start if you are looking for Christian small businesses to support this holiday.

Ready for my personal favorite thing about the new FLT? The Community!! FLT now has its very own forum. That means real conversations can be happening in real time between real women. It has places to talk about all the ministry areas on the blog, and will soon have private forums for all of the Gal Groups! Yay!! I'm also a fan of the Community because it's kind of my baby. That's right, I was given the opportunity to join the FLT team as their Forum Admin! I am beyond thrilled. Come chat with me!

Be blessed!

Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...