Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Dream House: Living Room

Hi friends! I've got my next installation of my dream house for you. What's kind of exciting about today's post is that we're actually looking at some rental properties this evening! Woohoo! Maybe some of these things will become reality sooner than I thought. Today I have living rooms for you. The living room in our old house was done in tan, chocolate, red and sage. Of course, in the past year my tastes have completely changed. Take a look at these pictures and see if you can guess what the chance of me being able to use ANY of my old decor are. Haha!

Mmmmm...how yummy is this color combo from The Nester? Love that aqua with the tan. It just looks so clean! Part of me totally wants a white couch. Yes, I have a 3 year old. That's what bleach is for, right??



Here's another take on that same color scheme. Totally different decor style, but I still love it. How great is that fireplace with the built in storage?
Source: google.com via Heather on Pinterest

Speaking of fireplaces with built-ins. I love how these cabinets have been added later, but look like they belong there!

And just in case we have a house with a big basement that's just dying to be finished. How fun would it be to have your own "movie theater"? This one is pretty simple to do, too!
Source: hgtv.com via Heather on Pinterest

I hope you enjoyed my dreaming.

Keep us in your prayers tonight as we look at houses!

Be blessed!

Heather

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Our family just moved after almost 2 years of looking at houses, and we definitely found our dream home. I LOVE the teal and tan. So perfect!
    New follower, would love the follow back!

    <3Hima
    My Musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ALL of these inspiring interior spaces! Dreaming is fun and there's so many pretty things to see! Thanks for sharing! I think I am inspired to go do a post like this! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...