Saturday, January 1, 2011

Advertise with It's A Long Story

Hello friends!

With over 50,000 views since the beginning of the year, It's A Long Story is a great place to get noticed. I'm still small, but I'm growing!

Here's the stats (as of 4/2014):
Average monthly page views: 7,000
Twitter: 519
Facebook: 652
Instagram: 352
Pinterest: 2,224

Interested in advertising with It's A Long Story? I would be thrilled to have you! All of my ads are available for purchase through Adproval for the following rates.
Interested in an ad swap? All ad spots are available for swapping. All I ask for is an equivalent ad on your site! Easy peasy.
I'm looking forward to partnering with you!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather
    I tried to submit an ad application - got to the Amazon log-in and my account does not seem to be working. I can look into it. Is there any other way to make the payment? did you receive the ad application?
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debby, I didn't get your application. Since my ads go through Adproval, I'm not totally sure how the payment process works, sorry!

      Delete

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...